almost 6 years ago
If you’re just joining us, please read the Quick-Start guide.
Before you say “Ship it!”, make sure you run through this list:
- Did you incorporate one or more of the required data sets in your solution?
- Does your data analysis provide insights that could help improve U.S. high school graduation rates?
- Did you highlight your insights in a static or interactive data visualization, OR in a data-centric, functional software application?
- Does your text description explain the methodology you used in your data analysis? Does it describe in detail which variables in your model are potentially actionable? Hvae you explained specifically how your model results compared to the benchmark results provided?
- Have you created a submission video? Does your video clearly demonstrate how your visualization or app works? Does it include an explanation of the data used, and an explanation of the analysis? Is it less than five minutes long?
- Have you included one or more screenshots or images of your app or interactive data visualization? If your data visualization(s) is static, you must submit images of all of your static data visualizations.
- If you built an app, have you included testing instructions for it?
- If you built a data visualization, have you uploaded your analysis code into your submission for judging purposes (this will not be made public)?
Be sure to read through the official rules again and have a friend or colleague put some fresh eyes on it too.